Mautic as SaaS

Hi @dbhurley , my name is Sandi i’m from Indonesia

When i found Mautic, this is blowing my mind. :D

A software similar like Infusion Soft for free, what an amazing software you build guys.

Then i would like to ask, can i make or develop this software as SaaS (Software as a Services), rebrand it and charge my clients for that?

I’m planning to develop it an add some features into it.

I’m looking forward for a great discussion :)

Kind regards.

Hi @dbhurley , my name is Sandi i’m from Indonesia

When i found Mautic, this is blowing my mind. :smiley:
A software similar like Infusion Soft for free, what an amazing software you build guys.

Then i would like to ask, can i make or develop this software as SaaS (Software as a Services), rebrand it and charge my clients for that?
I’m planning to develop it an add some features into it.

I’m looking forward for a great discussion :slight_smile:
Kind regards.

Hi!

Thanks for the kind words. We would of course love to se you spread the Mautic name and brand throughout your network and clients and would love to see you take advantage of the amazing (and also free) Mautic.net platform where you can have your own Mautic hosted for you.

Eventually we will be offering a white label solution specifically for agencies interested in reselling the Mautic services and solutions. This may be something you would be interested in joining. I can provide you more details about that program when it’s announced if you would like!

Have a great day!
David

Thank you for replying my message.

I’ll try Mautic.net for sure, :slight_smile:

By the way, that’s sound great if you can send me the detail how to get Mautic white label license so i and my team could develop it. I think this will help many people who need marketing automation process, so they can have better relationship with their leads and customers.

Can’t wait for you reply.
Sandi

Hi David, has this service been launched? If so, where can one find more information. We are considering conducting courses on Mautic. We could use a white-label SaaS solution.

ARNOLD

There are multiple providers for this, just a couple:

etc
1 Like

My last presentation on the topic, enjoy!