Mautic as a SaaS

David,

I was just introduced to Mautic today and I am totally blown away (and I have only gotten through the intro video and some of the forum).

I had one question (so far). I have seen in the forum that you seen to not be keen on the idea of whitelabelling and reselling which I totally understand. We are looking at doing something like this and Mautic would be a great integration in the whole system.

So my question is this. Is it possible to set mautic up as a service that someone could sign up and run their own marketing or is it only viable as kind of an agency dashboard? Say our niche was bakers and we wanted to build out a platform that bakery owners could come and sign up on and run there marketing and if they so choose then they could sign up for a higher level program that would include more hands on interaction with us.

Thank you so much, loving this so far. Hoping it will be a great match for what we are building out.

Have a great evening.

Jason

David,

I was just introduced to Mautic today and I am totally blown away (and I have only gotten through the intro video and some of the forum).

I had one question (so far). I have seen in the forum that you seen to not be keen on the idea of whitelabelling and reselling which I totally understand. We are looking at doing something like this and Mautic would be a great integration in the whole system.

So my question is this. Is it possible to set mautic up as a service that someone could sign up and run their own marketing or is it only viable as kind of an agency dashboard? Say our niche was bakers and we wanted to build out a platform that bakery owners could come and sign up on and run there marketing and if they so choose then they could sign up for a higher level program that would include more hands on interaction with us.

Thank you so much, loving this so far. Hoping it will be a great match for what we are building out.

Have a great evening.

Jason

Sad to see this topic is without an answer for so many years, here’s some related information, in case someone drops in here from Google: