Offer solution to client and white label

Hi,

I am quite new to Mautic and when i found it I really like what Mautic has to offers. I run a small company that helps my client in terms of web development, digital marketing, etc. In short, I try to fulfil all my client needs in terms of systems or web. I have a few question to ask here since I don’t get any reply from the the Mautic Pro at Mautic dot com. This is quite frustrating.

1. Can I offer Mautic solution to my clients? I know I cannot charge them for the software (if i use the open source one), but I will charge on installation, implementation and consultation.
  2. How to rebrand or white-label Mautic?
  3. Does Mautic (open source) comes with SaaS feature?
  4. Does one installation of Mautic can serve many clients/companies?
  5. Can Mautic automatically capture lead info that comes to my website or comment my FB page?

Hi,

I am quite new to Mautic and when i found it I really like what Mautic has to offers. I run a small company that helps my client in terms of web development, digital marketing, etc. In short, I try to fulfil all my client needs in terms of systems or web. I have a few question to ask here since I don’t get any reply from the the Mautic Pro at Mautic dot com. This is quite frustrating.

1. Can I offer Mautic solution to my clients? I know I cannot charge them for the software (if i use the open source one), but I will charge on installation, implementation and consultation.
  2. How to rebrand or white-label Mautic?
  3. Does Mautic (open source) comes with SaaS feature?
  4. Does one installation of Mautic can serve many clients/companies?
  5. Can Mautic automatically capture lead info that comes to my website or comment my FB page?

Hi M. Dynamite,

We have built an offer addressing ‘agency-like’ businesses willing to offer Mautic to their clients. We are based in France and Germany offering Mautic as a SaaS. You can have a look at www.webmecanik.com/en and come in touch through our (mautic) form on our website.

I’m sure we can help.

Cheers,

Jo

Hi Jo Couf

I have looked at the website. However I still don’t know if your solution can answer all my questions or not?

I also don’t know the pricing for your solutions. .

1 Like

I have the same questions.

Hi,

Here are some answers:

• Correct you can do that. There are many companies (also in the forums helping each other) who doing the same thing.
  1. How to rebrand or white-label Mautic?
    You can use this: GitHub - nickian/mautic-whitelabeler: Easily change the logos, colors and company name in the Mautic user interface.
    Some companies have their own scripts to do so.

2. Does Mautic (open source) comes with SaaS feature?
    No.

3. Does one installation of Mautic can serve many clients/companies?
    Yes, but you shouldn’t do it. It will get really messy. Here are some insights from @Yosu_Cadilla
    Which is the Best Way to Run Mautic for Agencies? | Mauteam.org

Bonus:

• A Mautic client will take about 6-100 GB space on your HDD depending on the contact size and page visit size.

The GPL3 license grants you the right to redistribute the software. Charging for it or not, it’s up to you.
You can also modify it and distribute modified (improved?) versions of the software.
In all cases, charging for it or not, it’s up to you.
So yes, you can charge for the software if you want to, problem is, it is available for download for free already, but technically, you are allowed to redistribute the software both for free or for a fee.
For example, you could provide Mautic in a USB drive, and charge any amount you want for it.

Mautic (the software) does not, but I do.
Send me a DM if you are interested…