Mautic Community Forums

Offer solution to client and white label

Hi,

I am quite new to Mautic and when i found it I really like what Mautic has to offers. I run a small company that helps my client in terms of web development, digital marketing, etc. In short, I try to fulfil all my client needs in terms of systems or web. I have a few question to ask here since I don’t get any reply from the the Mautic Pro at Mautic dot com. This is quite frustrating.

1. Can I offer Mautic solution to my clients? I know I cannot charge them for the software (if i use the open source one), but I will charge on installation, implementation and consultation.
  2. How to rebrand or white-label Mautic?
  3. Does Mautic (open source) comes with SaaS feature?
  4. Does one installation of Mautic can serve many clients/companies?
  5. Can Mautic automatically capture lead info that comes to my website or comment my FB page?

Hi,

I am quite new to Mautic and when i found it I really like what Mautic has to offers. I run a small company that helps my client in terms of web development, digital marketing, etc. In short, I try to fulfil all my client needs in terms of systems or web. I have a few question to ask here since I don’t get any reply from the the Mautic Pro at Mautic dot com. This is quite frustrating.

1. Can I offer Mautic solution to my clients? I know I cannot charge them for the software (if i use the open source one), but I will charge on installation, implementation and consultation.
  2. How to rebrand or white-label Mautic?
  3. Does Mautic (open source) comes with SaaS feature?
  4. Does one installation of Mautic can serve many clients/companies?
  5. Can Mautic automatically capture lead info that comes to my website or comment my FB page?

Hi M. Dynamite,

We have built an offer addressing ‘agency-like’ businesses willing to offer Mautic to their clients. We are based in France and Germany offering Mautic as a SaaS. You can have a look at www.webmecanik.com/en and come in touch through our (mautic) form on our website.

I’m sure we can help.

Cheers,

Jo

Hi Jo Couf

I have looked at the website. However I still don’t know if your solution can answer all my questions or not?

I also don’t know the pricing for your solutions. .