Announcement For Marketing Agencies

Hey everyone!

Just in case you haven’t seen it there’s a great article with a question from Allyde looking for feedback from marketing agencies. If you run multiple instances of Mautic, or would like to be able to manage client installs of Mautic in a central location then now is your chance to give your thoughts and opinions on what would make a solution perfect for you.

https://www.allyde.com/blog/marketer-corner/calling-all-agencies

Thanks!

David

Hey everyone!

Just in case you haven’t seen it there’s a great article with a question from Allyde looking for feedback from marketing agencies. If you run multiple instances of Mautic, or would like to be able to manage client installs of Mautic in a central location then now is your chance to give your thoughts and opinions on what would make a solution perfect for you.

https://www.allyde.com/blog/marketer-corner/calling-all-agencies

Thanks!
David

This is just what I was looking for in an agency marketing application/software. One that provides just enough automation to perform without all the other bells and whistles. While I would prefer a white lable interface for the client’s access, I’m sure that it would be out of my reach as a start up entity.

I do suggest that when programming, mautic will have the agency set up as a “super user” with control over what functions a (sub-user) client will have access to if the client is to have a self service set up option. I would prefer to do all the back end for the client and let the system go on cruise control for the client’s benefit; sending reports on a weekly or monthly basis.

My expertise is in the hotel sales & marketing arena so if there are any users in this market, I would like to hear from them about their experiences. In particular those users that are managing two or more sales offices for two or more properties; due to my vision for an agency model.

Another option would be for agencies to be able to charge their client a “per seat” fee somehow as an added value to the agency.

I will be setting up the open source on one of my websites as a sand box test and keep my fingers crossed. When the IPO for Allyde is set to launch, hehehe, I’ll buy in because I missed the SalesForce IPO.

Great job on the system!

Hope this helps!

OMG…yes please!

Any update on this?

Any Update?

You should look at the GitHub repo for an answer.

This is very interesting. I would love to see this in action.

Hi,
Has this been completed? I have over 30 clients using Mautic for their marketing automation and it’s getting painful managing them all lol. I’m having to set up a new Bitnami system each time I add a client >_<.
Kind regards,
Nate C.

Like to know the status of this too!

Hello @dbhurley!

I am launching my own business providing Mautic services like consulting, hosting and support.

Can I use Mautic in my domain name?

Is there some news about this conversation?

The link you provided is broken. Thanks a lot in advance!

Jorge H.

Would love to know more about this features.
I’m planning to added this Automation Email Marketing as part of my services agency.