Mautic bug sending attachment - urgent

Hey guys, I have a big problem. After a recent update to Mautic on mautic.com, one of my forms has started getting a 500 Internal Server Error on submission. I have traced the problem through trial and error – if I remove my PDF attachment from the email it sends, the error disappears.

The email does get sent, so the error must be some time after the email is queued, or must be non-critical enough to not affect the overall process.

However, it looks seriously unprofessional on the front end, as the form either hangs, or the customer ends up actually seeing the 500 error page. This is seriously damaging our marketing efforts!

Sorry, I haven’t been able to work out what version of Mautic is running on their servers, but this form worked prior to the update maybe a week ago.

I have notified mautic.com’s support twice and received no answer, so thought posting here might get better results. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any work-arounds?

Hey guys, I have a big problem. After a recent update to Mautic on mautic.com, one of my forms has started getting a 500 Internal Server Error on submission. I have traced the problem through trial and error – if I remove my PDF attachment from the email it sends, the error disappears.

The email does get sent, so the error must be some time after the email is queued, or must be non-critical enough to not affect the overall process.

However, it looks seriously unprofessional on the front end, as the form either hangs, or the customer ends up actually seeing the 500 error page. This is seriously damaging our marketing efforts!

Sorry, I haven’t been able to work out what version of Mautic is running on their servers, but this form worked prior to the update maybe a week ago.

I have notified mautic.com’s support twice and received no answer, so thought posting here might get better results. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any work-arounds?