My Mautic version is: 2.15.3
My PHP version is: 7.2
My problem is: When emails are sent from a campaign or directly with URLs in them, these arrive with some random number appended as the subdomain instead of the proper Mautic install subdomain i.e. instead of linking to info.domainhere.com they point to url5543.domainhere.com
We are using SendGrid for delivery. We have a number of clients with the same setup, same hosting, same everything and this is not an issue. So I’m a bit stumped.
NO errors are showing in the log
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
- Opened the emails in ‘preview’ and they appear to be fine.
- Sent myself an email directly via CHANNELS > EMAIL > … > TEST EMAIL and it sends incorrect URLs.
- Enrolled myself in a campaign to send the email and the email arrives with incorrect URLs.
- Checked all the settings and configuration to see whether something is missing.
- Gone to CONTACTS > my own contact record > SEND EMAIL > IMPORT FROM EXISTING EMAIL TEMPLATE > Send… the email arrives as though it’s from me and via sendgrid. The URLs link as Sendgrid tracking URLs e.g. https://u14139963.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/click?upn=zDx...massiveLongString
Anybody had this issue before or have some idea where I should start looking to solve it?