Mautic configuration file missing at app/config/local.php

Apache 2.4
PHP 8.0, and PHP 8.1 :
My MySQL/MariaDB version is (delete as applicable): MySQL/MariaDB version

Where is the location of the app/config/local.php file to configure the use of the Cloud SQL Database (i.e., 45_mautic-449)? See the screenshot image of the config file directory?
Unable to find Mautic configuration file :

*Screenshot images from the extracted unzip command line: unzip mautic-45_mautic-449.zip

Hello,
after successful install you should see it right there.
app/config/local.php

Joeyk,

The most recent version of Mautic (i.e., 4.4.9 45_mautic-449.zipapp_config) does not extract local.php, or app/config/local.php. How can we change the database settings in the current version to reflect the host, username, password, and MySQL database name?

The WinRAR extractor version 6.21 is shown in the following screenshot.

Team

local.php is a file that gets generated on successful mautic install and is not shipped in mautic release or in the git repository.

If you lost it, maybe you can run install command again and it will generate new local.php file for you (look into php bin/console mautic:install command).

Just make sure you use new (empty) database during the install procedure to keep your current database safe. When you have new local.php you can change database and creds to database directly in the file to point to the original database.

You might also need to check all mautic settings over the GUI again to make sure your mautic is configured properly.

Thank you for answering my question.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.