Mautic development

Hi Alan,

We use Mautic and are great fans. First, we wanted to say a “thank you” to you as the top contributor to the project. :)

The reason I am getting in touch is we want to contribute in some way to the project to help speed up some of the features/bugs that are most important to us, but we don’t have developers we could get to do this. We do have financial resources though, and something we were considering doing is employing a freelance developer to help with Mautic which would benefit everyone.

Before we do this though, I thought it would be courteous to ask if you wanted to take on this role, or if not, whether you had any objections?

Thanks in advance,

David

Hi Alan,

We use Mautic and are great fans. First, we wanted to say a “thank you” to you as the top contributor to the project. :slight_smile:

The reason I am getting in touch is we want to contribute in some way to the project to help speed up some of the features/bugs that are most important to us, but we don’t have developers we could get to do this. We do have financial resources though, and something we were considering doing is employing a freelance developer to help with Mautic which would benefit everyone.

Before we do this though, I thought it would be courteous to ask if you wanted to take on this role, or if not, whether you had any objections?

Thanks in advance,

David

Hi David,

I’m glad you like Mautic!

I appreciate the offer but I’m afraid I have to decline. John/escopez, Michael/mbabker and I (who you’ll see as the top contributors on Github) are actually employed by Allyde, Inc. Allyde is to Mautic what Automattic is to WordPress or Acquia is to Drupal.

Wishing you the best in finding a dev! We’d love to see more community contribution to the project :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Alan