Mautic does not resolve DNS even though host OS does

So I have a clean install of Mautic 2.9.0 on OpenBSD 6.1. The host OS resolves DNS lookups successfully (verified by dig examplehostname.com); however, when attempting to enter in the email settings fields under “Monitored Inbox Settings” when I click the “Test connection and fetch folders” button I receive the following error message:

Code:
Error communicating with the IMAP server: No such host as examplehostname.com
Looking into the mautic/app/logs/mautic_prod-2017-07-20.php file It shows the following error:
Code:
[2017-07-20 09:43:11] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Unknown: No such host as examplehostname.com (errflg=2) - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []

Additionally, under Configuration -> System Settings -> Miscellaneous Settings when I click on the "Update IP Lookup Data Store" I receive the following error:
Code:
Automatically fetching the IP lookup data failed. Download [...]
Looking again into the mautic/app/logs/mautic_prod-2017-07-20.php file It shows the following error:
Code:
[2017-07-20 10:08:25] mautic.ERROR: Failed to fetch remote IP data: fsockopen(): unable to connect to geolite.maxmind.com:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: no address associated with name) [] []

So what, probably something simple, am I missing that can resolve this issue....?

Thanks,
Chris

So I have a clean install of Mautic 2.9.0 on OpenBSD 6.1. The host OS resolves DNS lookups successfully (verified by dig examplehostname.com); however, when attempting to enter in the email settings fields under “Monitored Inbox Settings” when I click the “Test connection and fetch folders” button I receive the following error message:

Error communicating with the IMAP server: No such host as examplehostname.com
Looking into the mautic/app/logs/mautic_prod-2017-07-20.php file It shows the following error:

[2017-07-20 09:43:11] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Unknown: No such host as examplehostname.com (errflg=2) - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []

Additionally, under Configuration -> System Settings -> Miscellaneous Settings when I click on the “Update IP Lookup Data Store” I receive the following error:

Automatically fetching the IP lookup data failed. Download [...]
Looking again into the mautic/app/logs/mautic_prod-2017-07-20.php file It shows the following error:

[2017-07-20 10:08:25] mautic.ERROR: Failed to fetch remote IP data: fsockopen(): unable to connect to geolite.maxmind.com:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: no address associated with name) [] []

So what, probably something simple, am I missing that can resolve this issue…?

Thanks,
Chris

Issues was resolved with assistance from developers (see GitHub post ). Root cause with failure to copy over a couple of config files to the httpd’s chroot jail etc directory. Copying them over, and restarting the httpd and php services resolved the issue.

Chris