Mautic Form Preview / Form Submission - 500 Error

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: Mariadb

Your problem
My problem is:
While submitting the form, it gives 500 error. Same error when I try to preview the form.

Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!

500 Internal Server Error

These errors are showing in the log:
[2021-08-28 09:43:05] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception RuntimeException: “Unable to write in the cache directory (/opt/bitnami/mautic/app/…/var/tmp/twig/1a).” at /opt/bitnami/mautic/vendor/twig/twig/src/Cache/FilesystemCache.php line 61 {“exception”:"[object] (RuntimeException(code: 0): Unable to write in the cache directory (/opt/bitnami/mautic/app/…/var/tmp/twig/1a). at /opt/bitnami/mautic/vendor/twig/twig/src/Cache/FilesystemCache.php:61)"}

This looks like it is a permission problem. Or maybe the folder does not exist?

You can check the status in Settings > System Info

Here are some more information about permissions and how to solve it:

1 Like

Unable to edit Forms. " Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator! #### 500 Internal Server Error"

Please advice how to resolve.

Upon checking the log, this errors shows up:
[2021-10-04 09:02:46] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Form\Exception\UnexpectedTypeException: “Expected argument of type “null or string”, “boolean” given” at /home/abc/public_html/www/mautic/vendor/symfony/form/Extension/Core/DataMapper/RadioListMapper.php line 49 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Form\Exception\UnexpectedTypeException(code: 0): Expected argument of type “null or string”, “boolean” given at /home/abc/public_html/www/mautic/vendor/symfony/form/Extension/Core/DataMapper/RadioListMapper.php:49)"}