Can not fill in forms mautic 2.9.1

Hello,

After updating mautic to version 2.9.1 the forms stopped working, in the log I get the following error:

[2017-07-31 11:13:29] maltic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception RuntimeException: "Unable to create the cache directory (/home/quickfast/public_html/mautic.quickfast.com/app/cache/prod/twig/ Aa). " At /home/imobzi/mautic.imobzi.com/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Cache/Filesystem.php line 53 {“exception”: "[object] (RuntimeException (code: 0): Unable to create the Cache directory (/home/quickfast/public_html/mautic.quickfast.com/app/cache/prod/twig/aa) at /home/imobzi/mautic.imobzi.com/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Cache /Filesystem.php:53) "} []

I already checked the permissions and cleared the cache did not solve

Hello,

After updating mautic to version 2.9.1 the forms stopped working, in the log I get the following error:

[2017-07-31 11:13:29] maltic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception RuntimeException: "Unable to create the cache directory (/home/quickfast/public_html/mautic.quickfast.com/app/cache/prod/twig/ Aa). " At /home/imobzi/mautic.imobzi.com/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Cache/Filesystem.php line 53 {“exception”: "[object] (RuntimeException (code: 0): Unable to create the Cache directory (/home/quickfast/public_html/mautic.quickfast.com/app/cache/prod/twig/aa) at /home/imobzi/mautic.imobzi.com/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Cache /Filesystem.php:53) "} []

I already checked the permissions and cleared the cache did not solve

Same here… please help