Builder doesn't load

Hi,

It’s the first time for me using mautic. I just installed version v2.12.1.
Now I’ve a problem using mautic, because the email builder and the landingpage builder doesn’t load. On the left side I see just a blank site, on the right side there is the tool bar.

I recorded a short clip to show you the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iebIOxOq8bE

What can I do?

Where you install mautic ? have you update schema ?

Where you install mautic ?

On my own server.

have you update schema ?

What do you mean exactly? And how to do it?

YOURMAUTICURL/S/UPDATE/SCHEMA TRY THIS or may i know your email?

Tried it, but the database is already up to date.

fabio.vogt {at} me com

It is an issue with your server Boss, need to upgrade PHP and some extentions talk to your hosting.

I have the exact same problem since some time.
If clone an old email, the builder will work, if I crate a new one, the builder shows an empty page as above. Everything was working fine before the update to 2.12.

Here is part of the log, which seems to contain a critical error:

[2018-01-16 16:55:48] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception RuntimeException: "Unable to create the cache directory (/var/www/mautic/app/cache/prod/twig/de)." at /var/www/mautic/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Cache/Filesystem.php line 57 {"exception":"[object] (RuntimeException(code: 0): Unable to create the cache directory (/var/www/mautic/app/cache/prod/twig/de). at /var/www/mautic/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Cache/Filesystem.php:57)"} []

Any idea what could fix this? Thanks!

Delete cache, update schema and try

Thank you, Bizcrony, this fixed it.

I just cleared the cache with rm -rf app/cache/* and visited https://MYHOST/mautic/s/update/schema, which stated that the schema is already up-to-date.

Thanks!

@aposchry welcome and thanks to you to shared here.

I didn’t got it to work. Then I did a fresh install, now it works :slight_smile: thanks @bizcrony for your help!

@fabio thanks for update

I also have a fresh installation in the version 2.13.1. The builder doesn’t load and I got this error:

[2018-06-05 12:59:26] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Mautic\CoreBundle\Exception\BadConfigurationException: " is missing a required config file" at /usr/share/nginx/html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Templating/Helper/ThemeHelper.php line 71 {"exception":"[object] (Mautic\\CoreBundle\\Exception\\BadConfigurationException(code: 0):  is missing a required config file at /usr/share/nginx/html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Templating/Helper/ThemeHelper.php:71)"} []

the missing config file ist existing.

Any idea how I have to fix this problem?

Thanks!

For me the problem was here:
[2018-06-20 19:28:12] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception RuntimeException: “Unable to create the cache directory (/opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/cache/prod/twig/68).” at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Cache/Filesystem.php line 57 {“exception”:"[object] (RuntimeException(code: 0): Unable to create the cache directory (/opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/cache/prod/twig/68). at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Cache/Filesystem.php:57)"} []

Fixed privileges for /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/cache
and problem solved!