Mautic forms redirect issue.

Hello i am having an issue where the mautic forms are redirecting to a thank you message even though i have it set to remain at form. this isn’t good it’s driving my users away from my site to a page that has nothing but the message on it. is there a way to just have a success alert instead of the redirect.

Hello i am having an issue where the mautic forms are redirecting to a thank you message even though i have it set to remain at form. this isn’t good it’s driving my users away from my site to a page that has nothing but the message on it. is there a way to just have a success alert instead of the redirect.

Can you add here the screen shot of the main form edit page? Because it should display the inline message by default. Or possibly, give us the URL where the form is embedded. Maybe the problem is somewhere there.

the form is embedded at https://webakedesign.com. currently i am testing it on the exit intent popup. here is a screenshot of my form setup. http://prntscr.com/9ou8zs

I see. Firstly, I’d fix the JS error. Maybe it is preventing the Mautic JS to work properly. If that doesn’t help, I’d try if it works from the normal position, not the popup.

i wasn’t aware of a js error, what error do you speak of?

Open the dev tools (press F12) and navigate to the Console tab.

webakedesign.com/:9 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <

ok i fixed the javascript issue, i have also moved the mautic form and placed it in the footer i still have the same issue

Hmm, I’m getting out of ideas. Not sure if this could be an issue in this case:

But you should fix it if you want your SSL to be OK. I tried it with my forms and it is working for me. The message shows at the top of the form. No refresh.

ok i may have to move mautic to a different directory then since my ssl doesnt have wildcard i am going to give it a shot and i will update my results.

ok I am getting somewhere. but new issue.

i have moved mautic from a subdomain to a directory. instead of offers.webakedesign.com it is now webakedesign.com/offers

I no longer have javascript errors or ssl issues. Now when i send the form the page refreshes instead of a notification. the form is submitting but it isn’t notifying this happens on both the popup and on the footer.

Double check if you’ve configured the new URL in the configuration. Also, the form HTML is cached. Have you refreshed the forms after you’ve changed the Mautic’s URL? There is a button to refresh all forms at once.

yes this is actually a completely new installation of mautic in a new directory

I have the same issue, in stead of displaying an inline message, the message is found on /mautic/form/message.
This is an empty page with just a blue bar on top (like the forum), in which the text is displayed. It’s not all the time, just part of the times.

Same issue. It was working but suddenly the confirmation message opens in a new window on /mautic/form/message … Any solution would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Same problem here on one of my sites. It was working perfectly, but I added the Compliaz plugin (for GDPR cookie compliance) to my main site. After that the form submits the data perfectly, but it does not redirect to the thank you page. I have deactivated the plugin and cleared the cache and all cookies but still can’t get it to redirect like my other installations.

I even have the same installation on another URL (as a test) where I have not installed the plugin, the form redirects perfectly.

I solved it!! :smiley: Just in case someone else has the same issue I configured the GDPR plugin on one specific way

Thank you all community !! :smiley: