Mautic in comparison...

Hello!

I wonder how well Mautic can compete with other marketing automation system especially the cloudbase ones if you set this up for a customer?

For example this is a service that should compete on the local market where I see would be difficult or what you think? What can Mautic offer in comparison to other competitors in the market? I see this list Mautic Marketo InfusionSoft Hubspot Pardot Eloqua and wonder how this match and what all features means in reallity…

Here is the benchmark I thinking of.

https://www.triggerbee.com/

Triggerbee features list:

• See what companies are visiting your website
  • See how your subscribers are using your website
  • Send hot leads directly to your CRM
  • Ask those that are not subscribers to optin
  • Understand what visitors need help ordering / buying
  • Automatically email those that abandoned a signup / purchase
  • Create dynamic segments in your email platform based on Triggerbee-collected and analyzed data

• Ask visitors that didn’t convert why they didn’t
  • Become more relevant in your email marketing
  • Offer contact with sales staff after 20 seconds of inactivity
  • See what companies you are making most money from
  • See what individuals that shop the most in your webshop
  • Direct offers to your most loyal visitors
  • Remind visitors that didn’t convert to go back and convert
  • Profile your subscribers

Can Mautic do all of these features or is there any of these features in Mautic that is missing or not as powerful as Triggerbee?

rgds

Hello!

I wonder how well Mautic can compete with other marketing automation system especially the cloudbase ones if you set this up for a customer?

For example this is a service that should compete on the local market where I see would be difficult or what you think? What can Mautic offer in comparison to other competitors in the market? I see this list Mautic Marketo InfusionSoft Hubspot Pardot Eloqua and wonder how this match and what all features means in reallity…
Here is the benchmark I thinking of.
https://www.triggerbee.com/
Triggerbee features list:
- See what companies are visiting your website
- See how your subscribers are using your website
- Send hot leads directly to your CRM
- Ask those that are not subscribers to optin
- Understand what visitors need help ordering / buying
- Automatically email those that abandoned a signup / purchase
- Create dynamic segments in your email platform based on Triggerbee-collected and analyzed data

- Ask visitors that didn't convert why they didn't
- Become more relevant in your email marketing
  • Offer contact with sales staff after 20 seconds of inactivity
  • See what companies you are making most money from
  • See what individuals that shop the most in your webshop
  • Direct offers to your most loyal visitors
  • Remind visitors that didn’t convert to go back and convert
  • Profile your subscribers

Can Mautic do all of these features or is there any of these features in Mautic that is missing or not as powerful as Triggerbee?

rgds

Mautic can do a lot of what you listed but not all, yet! Being a open source project, I am sure a lot of these features will come on line with time.

I have used Infusionsoft in the past and find Mautic not nearly as powerful. But Mautic is free and growing fast. I would like to see a tight intergartion with a CRM package so that CRM activities can be automated from Mautic activities. I am sure that will come soon.

@Robmobius
Aren’t sugarcrm, zohocrm, salesforce integrated already?

Also, if you have another CRM you use, why not write the code and push it to the devs (get inspired by the sugarCRM one). It will be a lot cheaper than getting your own license to other tools, and if you use a popular CRM, others might support its dev as well.

@ssnobben
Read the docs and you’ll get your answers. The short answer is that anything there that is not CRM-specific can be done my Mautic out of the box.