Mautic Intergration

Hi Escopez,

I hope you dont mind me messaging you privately. Came across Mautic the other day, and love the software already. I did read your post before on Mautic being able to have the functionality to “send to integration” when creating a campaign.

But when i do so i have no integrations to select when doing to campaign builder. Do you have an example of how to do so? I cant seem to find any documentation on this. Hope you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

David

Hi Escopez,

I hope you dont mind me messaging you privately. Came across Mautic the other day, and love the software already. I did read your post before on Mautic being able to have the functionality to “send to integration” when creating a campaign.

But when i do so i have no integrations to select when doing to campaign builder. Do you have an example of how to do so? I cant seem to find any documentation on this. Hope you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
David

Here are some links:

wow. you really are good!

im testing the software using the “free” version i setup on mautic.com. Would this be why some functionality not be available to me?

Haha, not me. I just googled it. AllydeMautic at mautic.com has actually few more features than the community version. But it also have some limits. You can read about the service at https://mautic.com obviously. I don’t think you use more than 3 integrations so you should be fine. If you want to know more about their service, contact them directly. This forum is for community version.