My Mautic version is:4.4.5
My PHP version is:7.4.3
My Database type and version is: 10.4.25-MariaDB
My problem is: Mautic Installation - Environment Check
Major Problems that need to be fixed now
We have detected 2 major problems. You must fix them before continuing:
- Mautic is unable to write your configuration file to the appropriate location. Please check your filesystem permissions to ensure the following path is writable: /opt/lampp/htdocs/kalpak/app/config/local.php.
- The /opt/lampp/htdocs/kalpak/var/cache/prod directory must be writable. Change the permissions of the /opt/lampp/htdocs/kalpak/var/cache/prod directory so that the web server can write into it.
i have provided necessary permission and ownership while testing my mautic instance in another instances i am facing this issue . if i remove local.php this error is coming if dont remove it site is offline its showing please check let me know how to migrate a mautic instance and what are the changes i need to make. please provide a complere guide for this so that i can migrate mautic smoothly to another service or update the mautic in future.
These errors are showing in the log:
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
To sum up the solution to your problems:
can you give me an guide to migrate mautic from one instance to another instance , i am having issue migrating mautic. what are the files need to be changed and the variables ?
this is the error i am getting
while clear cache after migration
Please provide a complete solution how to migrate mautic from one server to another. with screenshots so i can follow the guide.
if you want to move your mautic you need to:
- move the files - especially media, themes and plugins
- move the local.php file and change the paths within the local.php file to the new paths where mautic is installed
- dump the whole database and find and replace the paths from old mautic to new mautic paths
- re-upload the database
If you do this, your Mautic should be accessible again with the new path.
i tried changing the path in the local.php, after changing nothing is coming its just saying url not found. can you specify what are the files i need modify can you give me guide or screenshot so i can follow it.
Regarding permission and cache error:
If you read the blogpost in 10 minutes (which took me couple of hours to write), you won’t have permission problems.
The screenshot you provided proves that you didn’t do that.
Hi i gave 755,775 and 777 all the permission, ownership chown -R www-data:www-data /path
i tried every possible way. Its not working,
i want to update the mautic before that it is instructed that to migrate the mautic and test it, If it fails while upgrading it so we can restore it , but i am not able to migrate mautic form one linux instance to another, can you give me a guide how to migrate the mautic form one instance to another. I cant find any topic related to migration and steps shown in any topics please create a topic for this i am having issue in migrating the mautic.
In your screenshot you are still regenerating the cache as root.
Please Provide a guide to migrate mautic from one server to another with some photo attachment.
Don’t use the root user and you’ll probably solve all of your problems.