I have an issue with mautic integration

Your software
My Mautic version is:4.4.0
My PHP version is: 8.0.20
My Database type and version is: 10.3.34-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1

Your problem I installed mautic on https://hostinger.com/ with the domain name mailing.4lead.net

Then after 3 months I installed mautic 4.4.0 on https://www.hetzner.com/ clouding and transfer the old database from Hostinger to the new hosting “Hetzner” with anew domain name automate.imtelak.com

Then delete my account on hostinger

All things is okay but when I integrate mautic by API to optimizepress “ I used https://optimizepress.com/ for my wordpress website

It gave me this error

[2022-07-06 12:08:40] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: “The directory “/var/www/html/mautic/var/cache/prod/jms_serializer” is not writable.” at /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/jms/metadata/src/Cache/FileCache.php line 49 {“exception”:“[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): The directory “/var/www/html/mautic/var/cache/prod/jms_serializer” is not writable. at /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/jms/metadata/src/Cache/FileCache.php:49)”} {“hostname”:“mautic”,“pid”:462951}

When I changed the permission by these two codes
chmod o+r -R *

chmod o+w -R *

all Tags appear in the integration,But for campaigns only gave me the old campaign I made with the old domain mailing.4lead.net

And when I add a new campaign with the new domain didn`t appear in the integration
My problem is:

i cleared the cache alot but still the same issue
so what is the problem?

Did you clear the cache with the /bin/console cache:clear command?

Hi joeyk
which one do you mean?
php /bin/console cache:clear
or
sudo -u www-data php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console cache:clear
or
php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console cache:clear

and what are sifferences between all theses codes

i used this
php /bin/console cache:clear
and this
/bin/console cache:clear
and the message as you see in the picture

i tried this
php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console cache:clear

but it gave me erroe message when i try to integrate

[2022-07-11 21:44:00] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: “The directory “/var/www/html/mautic/var/cache/prod/jms_serializer” is not writable.” at /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/jms/metadata/src/Cache/FileCache.php line 49 {“exception”:“[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): The directory "/var/www/html/mautic/var/cache/prod/jms_serializer" is not writable. at /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/jms/metadata/src/Cache/FileCache.php:49)”} {“hostname”:“mautic”,“pid”:235807}

Looks like your file permissions are messed up due to wrong user account…
Assuming that your web server is running as www-data, please do this

chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/mautic
sudo -u www-data php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console cache:clear

thanks alot ekke
thanks alot joeyk

the support team of optimizepress tell me the problem from thier side
so many thanks for your valuable help

OptimizePress is an awesome solution but a lot of times they come up with a new version or the integration partner comes up with a new version, the connectin stops working.

And when you report that, they solve it but sometimes it takes weeks to get the issue resolved.

If you have a membership website with hundreds of active paying members then you are in big a trouble!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.