Mautic Joomla Module

Dear Support,

Is it possible to link the tracking url to a specific module (or somewhere in the body) and not to an article?

Because if we use one pager templates, the joomla-Mautic plugin does not report in Mautic.

Kind Regards

Nick Geoffroy

Dear Support,

Is it possible to link the tracking url to a specific module (or somewhere in the body) and not to an article?
Because if we use one pager templates, the joomla-Mautic plugin does not report in Mautic.

Kind Regards

Nick Geoffroy

Yes! Any module that triggers Joomla’s onContentPrepare plugin event (for example, the Custom HTML module), can have the plugin short codes inserted into them and they’ll be displayed correctly.

Hi Mbabker,

Thanks for the quick reply. But I don’t mean the form but the tracking gif.
I checked the html code, and it was only there when I inserted an article.

Nick

The tracking gif uses Joomla’s onAfterDispatch event to be inserted, which inserts the gif at the end of the component output. If you don’t have the <jdoc:include type="component" /> tag in your template or if you’re using the tmpl=component variable in your URLs (or setting that value somewhere), then the tracking gif doesn’t get added to the page (the first condition means it will never get rendered and the second condition is a check in the plugin to not render in a template’s component.php file).