Mautic monitoring questions

Hello,

I have some question about monitoring and reports. I am not able to find an answer through the documentation so I thought to open this post to help me and other users. I would like to understand if all features are already implemented or not.

1. I embedded the mautic tracking javascript in a page (like google analytics). I saw that views are fully recognized and you can attach custom properties to the user very easly but what about link tracking on page? I don’t understand if there is an external service for this aim or not.
  2. Pages recognized by mautic js can have category? This would be useful to compare different products categories on ecommerce.
  3. On websites with more files (downloads) a very useful function would be that mautic recognize a file by extension through the mautic tracking javascript. In this case all links to resources would be recognized as assets.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hello,

I have some question about monitoring and reports. I am not able to find an answer through the documentation so I thought to open this post to help me and other users. I would like to understand if all features are already implemented or not.

1. I embedded the mautic tracking javascript in a page (like google analytics). I saw that views are fully recognized and you can attach custom properties to the user very easly but what about link tracking on page? I don’t understand if there is an external service for this aim or not.
  2. Pages recognized by mautic js can have category? This would be useful to compare different products categories on ecommerce.
  3. On websites with more files (downloads) a very useful function would be that mautic recognize a file by extension through the mautic tracking javascript. In this case all links to resources would be recognized as assets.

Thank you very much in advance.

I would like to help you writing documentation…or developing these features if not present but I need some suggestion.

Looking forward to hear from you,
Best regards