Mautic not showing visits

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.2.5
My PHP version is: 7.4.15
My Database type and version is: mariadb 10.3.27

Your problem
My problem is: No page visits showing, I have a wordpress site that is fully up to date with a very basic site and no other plugins other than the mautic one, the site is not live yet and only accessible on my network. Im just testing to see if i can count page views or unique visits. I have accessed the site via different computers on my network and I can see that when I open the site there is a POST GET and OPTIONS sent to the mautic instance. The GET and POST have 200 and the OPTIONS has 204 (no content) but when i go back over to mautic and check for site visits nothing is showing.

These errors are showing in the log: Nothing in the logs.

Is there some setting I am missing?

So you have a Wordpress website that is not accessible from the internet. And there is Mautic with access to the internet and your Wordpress website? Why are you making it so complicated? Probably your problems are caused by this setup.

Isnt this the simplest way to set this up? A wordpress site and a mautic instance on the same network? The web site is not live yet, I was hoping to test functionality first. Should mautic be on the same server?