Mautic Pro - Available?

Hello, I’m so keen on looking at purchasing the Mautic Pro package, but until now haven’t received any feedback on my webform completion or an email that I sent on getting the necessary information on pricing and how to subscribe… It’s rather important that I get this done now as our new website is launching soon and I have a ton of work to do. I’m comparing packages with Agile CRM that seems to be on a similar footing as Mautic. Regards, Charlinda

Hello, I’m so keen on looking at purchasing the Mautic Pro package, but until now haven’t received any feedback on my webform completion or an email that I sent on getting the necessary information on pricing and how to subscribe… It’s rather important that I get this done now as our new website is launching soon and I have a ton of work to do. I’m comparing packages with Agile CRM that seems to be on a similar footing as Mautic. Regards, Charlinda

These forums are for the Mautic open source software. They don’t have anything to do with any of the paid options available (although you could come here for extra support with using it).