Mautic publish based on UTC timezone not our local timezone

I manage Mautic on CentOS and it always been working for me with server set at UTC timezone until I updated Mautic then timezone in Mautic was off so I fiddled with the server, and php even MySQL but it was still sending out on UTC timezone ignoring the timezone I had set in the Mautic setting.

Reason I rolled back because we had Mautic for over a year now I believe and it is a reliable marketing or newsletter scripting for us so I felt it was something in the newer version after fiddling with the server configuration. First, I restored my server configuration back to what it was and confirmed timezone was still at UTC then restored to the previous version which fixed it without touching anything else.

Maybe something corrupted during the composer update and if I update it again that it may work and be fine this time.

I am always testing version or update when there a bug I discovered. Normally, I would have duplicated my current Mautic on an another server with same spec and tested it before updating the production one however I didn’t have time to all this task and again Mauitic is a reliable software so I just assume all is good when I ran composer update. …

Nothing againist Mautic at all, we love it here in our organization. Just wanted to share what we experienced after updating to 4.4.10.