Mautic says 'emails sent', but nothing has actually gone out

Thank you @joeyk !

This is an error that shows up in logs when I try to force send via the command line:

“rename(): supplied resource is not a valid Stream-Context resource”

Someone here mentions the same error. I’ll look into this further later…

The initial sending attempt produces errors in logs similar to these - Error 503: Valid RCPT command must precede DATA - but I’m confused if that applies to the recipient or my server. I have never had problems with SMTP authentication before and haven’t changed any settings.

Initial send attempt error in logs:

[2023-04-24 22:25:23] console.CRITICAL: Error thrown while running command “mautic:emails:send”. Message: "Expected response code 354 but got code “503”, with message "503-All RCPT commands were rejected with this error: 503-The mail server could not deliver mail to jane.doe@recipient.co.uk. 503-The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing 503-the proper dns entries. 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA " Log data: >> . << 250 OK id=1pr4cd-00043a-1E >> MAIL FROM:mod@mydomainname.com >> RCPT TO:another.recipient@website.org.uk >> DATA << 250 OK << 250 Accepted << 354 Enter message, ending with “.” on a line by itself >> . << 250 OK id=1pr4cd-00043a-23 >> … etc.