Mautic Wordpress plugin not adding name to contacts

So I’ve got Mautic set up, I’ve installed the WordPress plugin on the website, and set a contact form to link submissions to Mautic.

The contact for is made up of Name, Email and Message.

The contact form submissions on the website are pulled into Mautic, and when I look at the information of submitted under the Form tab, it’s all there, Name, Email and Message.

But when I look at the contacts tab, instead of the Name, it has the email address there (as well as in the email field), anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it?

So I’ve got Mautic set up, I’ve installed the WordPress plugin on the website, and set a contact form to link submissions to Mautic.
The contact for is made up of Name, Email and Message.

The contact form submissions on the website are pulled into Mautic, and when I look at the information of submitted under the Form tab, it’s all there, Name, Email and Message.

But when I look at the contacts tab, instead of the Name, it has the email address there (as well as in the email field), anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it?

Did you test the form outside of WordPress? Make sure it works just in Mautic?

Also, did you check your field mappings to make sure you are mapping your form fields to the right contact fields?

Cheers! :slight_smile:
=C=