mautic:campaign:trigger cron job

Hi All,

Thank you for allowing this project in the community, I really appreciate the effort and time that has been put into making this a success. Congratulations to you all.

I have been studying the platform and started to use it… Things worked out very well for me until a few days ago when I kept receiving these errors in my cron jobs. Granted I am still a novice at this but I am yet to find a solution to these errors.

Your assistance in the matter would be greatly appreciated.

These are the errors coming from the mautic:campaigns:trigger cron job

Warning: fwrite() [function.fwrite]: SSL: Broken pipe in

/home/myfolder/public_html/mauticfolder/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 232

Warning: fwrite() [function.fwrite]: SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages:

error:1409F07F:SSL routines:SSL3_WRITE_PENDING:bad write retry in /home/myfolder/public_html/mauticfolder/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 232

Hi All,

Thank you for allowing this project in the community, I really appreciate the effort and time that has been put into making this a success. Congratulations to you all.
I have been studying the platform and started to use it… Things worked out very well for me until a few days ago when I kept receiving these errors in my cron jobs. Granted I am still a novice at this but I am yet to find a solution to these errors.

Your assistance in the matter would be greatly appreciated.

These are the errors coming from the mautic:campaigns:trigger cron job

Warning: fwrite() [function.fwrite]: SSL: Broken pipe in
/home/myfolder/public_html/mauticfolder/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 232

Warning: fwrite() [function.fwrite]: SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages:
error:1409F07F:SSL routines:SSL3_WRITE_PENDING:bad write retry in /home/myfolder/public_html/mauticfolder/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 232