Microsoft Dynamics Integration

I noticed that Microsoft Dynamics is listed as an integration on the page below:

https://www.mautic.org/integrations/

I did also notice it wasn’t highlighted which I believe (according to the text above) means it is not yet active. Is that correct? If it is available, what kind of data is able to be passed between Mautic and Microsoft Dynamics?

I noticed that Microsoft Dynamics is listed as an integration on the page below:

https://www.mautic.org/integrations/

I did also notice it wasn’t highlighted which I believe (according to the text above) means it is not yet active. Is that correct? If it is available, what kind of data is able to be passed between Mautic and Microsoft Dynamics?

I would imagine the MS Dynamics will function as the other CRM integrations. I hope to see this plugin created soon and added to the community but haven’t seen anyone working specifically on it yet. If you know anyone interested I’d be eager to speak with them.

I haven’t found a developer yet that is interested in working on the project. However, I do have a client that would like to see the integration. I’ll keep the community updated should we move forward with development.

Hi !
I’m also looking for a developer to write a plugin to integrate Microsoft Dynamics with Mautic.
Maybe we could pay among some of us to a developer to do it for the community.
I’m not a developer but I would like to contribute with some money if there is anyone interested in doing it.

Hello Seti. That is certainly a good idea.

Hi @dbhurley !
Do you know any developer, or may be anyone at Allyde, that would be interested in some extra dollars writing this plugin?Thanks

Hi! I know that MS Dynamics has been one integration we’ve been very eager to see developed. I’ll post it in the #dev channel on Slack to see if anyone in the community would be interested in taking it on. I would imagine it would be a relatively similar integration to the other CRM’s that have been written.

Hello,
I’m looking for opportunities to get my team involved in Mautic as much as possible. If you’re still looking for MsDynamics integration. I’d like to see if I can collaborate with my team to get it done.

Regards,
Matías O’Keefe