Migration Mautic to a different server

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.15.2
My PHP version is: 5.6.40

Your problem
My problem is: Hi, I need to move Mautic to a different server (cPanel), with a different path for DocumentRoot (original path: /var/www/mautic, new path: /home/mauticcompany/public_html).
I just copied files and mysql (with correct privileges) and make adjustments in local.php to new path.
When I try to open login page, I got error

These errors are showing in the log:

The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.

System administrators, check server logs for errors.

error.log shows this:

[03-Jan-2020 17:26:17 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning:  require(/home/mauticcompany/public_html/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mauticcompany/public_html/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 209
[03-Jan-2020 17:26:17 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/home/mauticcompany/public_html/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/mauticcompany/public_html/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 209

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

File /home/mauticcompany/public_html/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php actually is not present. I tried to remove all content from app/cache, but without success.

Any suggestion? Thank you!

I recently moved from AWS to digital ocean and used this link to help: https://outergain.com/how-to-move-mautic-to-another-server/

When you say you tried to remove all content from app/cache wihout success - do you mean you were unable to clear all the content ?

Are you able to upgrade your php version ?

@mikew Why move out of aws? is it the cost?

@affy yip definetly on DO you get more for your money than on AWS. I found that AWS I was paying considerably more (now it is only a few dollars, but in percentage its around 30%) with much weaker server.

If you want you can give it a try, you can use my referral link, you will get $100 credit for the next 60 days: https://m.do.co/c/1443f9d1d3f4

Regards,

Mike