Mimic the tracking users from backend

Hello all, I’m thinking on integrating Mautic on my project for marketing our app users.

The thing is that I’d like to segment them also in function of certain actions they do with the app, so I’d like to send these events to Mautic and I’m thinking of using the “Visit URL” feature for this because as far as I’ve seen I will be able to filter by these, also a count of times and even the date they did it.

I’ve seen the way for doing so it’s integrating a JS in the required page, my doubts are regarding this, because it won’t be from any page, It would be from the app or maybe the backend, but I guess I could make the trick with some curl request right?

Could anyone point me out whether I’m in the right way or I could use some other thing instead?

Thanks

Hello all, I’m thinking on integrating Mautic on my project for marketing our app users.
The thing is that I’d like to segment them also in function of certain actions they do with the app, so I’d like to send these events to Mautic and I’m thinking of using the “Visit URL” feature for this because as far as I’ve seen I will be able to filter by these, also a count of times and even the date they did it.
I’ve seen the way for doing so it’s integrating a JS in the required page, my doubts are regarding this, because it won’t be from any page, It would be from the app or maybe the backend, but I guess I could make the trick with some curl request right?

Could anyone point me out whether I’m in the right way or I could use some other thing instead?

Thanks