Missing php_psgl.so - not sure if Mautic problem

This may be a PHP-PosreSQL setup issue, but I am checking here as well…

Mautic hanges on certain operations and a look into the log tells me this:

Fatal:PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20121212/php_pgsql.so

I looked for the file and it isn’t anywhere on the system. I looked online for instructions on how to install the file and came up with nothing, but did come up with a few hits on “php-pgsql.so” (dash instaed of underline).

Wondering if there is a Mautic setup problem or bug here or if it is purely a PHP/PostgreSQL issue.

This may be a PHP-PosreSQL setup issue, but I am checking here as well…

Mautic hanges on certain operations and a look into the log tells me this:

Fatal:PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20121212/php_pgsql.so

I looked for the file and it isn’t anywhere on the system. I looked online for instructions on how to install the file and came up with nothing, but did come up with a few hits on “php-pgsql.so” (dash instaed of underline).

Wondering if there is a Mautic setup problem or bug here or if it is purely a PHP/PostgreSQL issue.

It’s a PHP configuration issue. From the looks of it, the PHP configuration has been told to load the php_pgsql.so extension but it isn’t installed on the system. The corresponding line in the php.ini or whatever configuration file is loading it should be commented out to tell PHP not to load it.

Thanks (again)!

I didn’t think it would work without that extension. Thankful for simple solutions :wink: