Monitored Inbox Gmail & other email settings issue

Hi there everyone,

I’m loving Mautic but it can also be frustrating at times. One of my frustrations regards the configuration of the Monitored Inbox and though I have tried several email accounts I’m encountering the same issue “connection timed out”

I’ve installed it on my own VPS server and one thing that I’ve noticed every time is that I test the connection I get this message

Connection error: Can't connect to googlemail.l.google.com,993: Connection timed out
I noticed that right after the IMAP host address (i.e. googlemail.l.google.com) there is a comma "," before the port number "993".

Is this something on my side or what?

Any help appreciated :)

Hi there everyone,

I’m loving Mautic but it can also be frustrating at times. One of my frustrations regards the configuration of the Monitored Inbox and though I have tried several email accounts I’m encountering the same issue “connection timed out”

I’ve installed it on my own VPS server and one thing that I’ve noticed every time is that I test the connection I get this message

Connection error: Can’t connect to googlemail.l.google.com,993: Connection timed out

I noticed that right after the IMAP host address (i.e. googlemail.l.google.com) there is a comma “,” before the port number “993”.

Is this something on my side or what?

Any help appreciated :slight_smile: