Mautic from bitnami/Amazon SES

Dear,

I am install the bitnami mautic in digital ocean. The app running fine…fine.

But when i try configure the email, to use Amazon SES, or gmail, ou other SMTP, i get this error:

Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection timed out #110]

++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection timed out #110]

In amazon SES, get the same.

I test the IMAP, and get sucess. I think can be port lock or other config in linux, but dont find solution.

Any have idea?

Thanks

Mauro

I think that important in that error message is

Raise execution time limits in php.ini and check also memory limits when you’ll have that open.

Dear,
I am install the bitnami mautic in digital ocean. The app running fine…fine.
But when i try configure the email, to use Amazon SES, or gmail, ou other SMTP, i get this error:

Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection timed out #110]
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection timed out #110]

In amazon SES, get the same.
I test the IMAP, and get sucess. I think can be port lock or other config in linux, but dont find solution.
Any have idea?
Thanks
Mauro

Hi escopecz,
Thanks for your reply.
I try use telnet, and not connect it to the smtp domain.
I think is a lock in bitnami configuration that is not correct to mautic.
Thanks
Mauro