Move Form Submission Notice Near Submit Button

Is there a way to move the confirmation notice after a form submission to near the Submit button?

Right now the confirmation notice is above the fields, below the form introductory text.

After the form is successfully submitted, the Submit button changes back to submit, giving no clue to the success, unless you scroll upward to above the fields on the form.

If I recall, the submission failure notice is also in the same place.

Not so much an issue if there is a redirect after submission, but as I am just building this out, it will be a little while before I build a redirect page.

I’m using the Mautic form as a plugin in a Joomla module.

Is there a way to move the confirmation notice after a form submission to near the Submit button?

Right now the confirmation notice is above the fields, below the form introductory text.

After the form is successfully submitted, the Submit button changes back to submit, giving no clue to the success, unless you scroll upward to above the fields on the form.

If I recall, the submission failure notice is also in the same place.

Not so much an issue if there is a redirect after submission, but as I am just building this out, it will be a little while before I build a redirect page.

I’m using the Mautic form as a plugin in a Joomla module.

Maybe it could be done by some CSS magic, but I think it would have to be a core code change

A bit late, but maybe it helps:

In the Submit Button of the form, set a HTML Input Attribute
like this:

onclick=“parent.scrollTo(0, 0);”

That scrolls on click to the top, and helps when the form is longer.