Form redirecting to blue bar

I have searched around the forum on this but nothing seems to actually answer the question so I hope one of you helpful people can!

We are now running v2.10 and just getting to grips with the features and functionality f Mautic

Yesterday, I created a modal pop up on my site and inserted a Mautic form. Simple enough.]

The issue is that despite having ‘remain at form’ checked as the action on successful submission, when the form is submitted, the desired ‘thank you message’ appears in a blue bar at the top of a new window.

Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Dominic

I have searched around the forum on this but nothing seems to actually answer the question so I hope one of you helpful people can!

We are now running v2.10 and just getting to grips with the features and functionality f Mautic

Yesterday, I created a modal pop up on my site and inserted a Mautic form. Simple enough.]

The issue is that despite having ‘remain at form’ checked as the action on successful submission, when the form is submitted, the desired ‘thank you message’ appears in a blue bar at the top of a new window.

Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Dominic

I have a similar problem, after the submission, the popu does not leave! I have to update the page to get to work.