Remain at form doesn't work after form submission

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.5
My PHP version is: 7.4.29
My Database type and version is: 10.6.7-MariaDB-1:10.6.7+maria~bionic

Your problem
My problem is:
I have integrated the Mautic script on an external website, because I use a Mautic form, which I display on my website to the users. In the form details, I set it so that the user should stay in the form after the submission.

I currently encounter the problem that the user is redirected to the host website. Previously I was on version 4.3.1, where everything worked correctly. Since I upgraded to 4.4.5, the “Successful Submit Action: Remain at Form” has stopped working.

Does anyone have an idea where the problem can be ? or at least how I can block the forwarding e.g.: by JavaScript ?

How did you insert the form, via HTML or java script?

If HTML, insert fresh HTML after making sure the setting is def set to remain at form.

no actually i inserted the form via Javascript. Is there any way to solve the problem with javascript form ?

by the way: how to integrate mautic form via html ? may you have a link to the documentation page?

thanks. Any idea to solve the problem with javascript generated from ?

i inserted the form via HTML, the page still redirects

I wish I could help, but I use mautic 3 right now, perhaps if you share your page I can take a look at the form and try to debug/understand why the redirect is occurring and if it is in fact a mautic bug

thanks for your reply.

Actually the site is for the company where I work. The site is unfortunately not yet live so I can not create a review for it .

So I have solved the problem.
For others who will encounter the problem to know how to solve it, I will write the solution here.
John Linhart(@john in Mautic-Slack Workspace) suggested to run the following command:
bin/console mautic:assets:generate since there was an error on the JS console that MauticSDK was missing. After we executed the command, it (Remain at form) worked again.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.