Redirection issue With Popup

I have created a form and integrated it as popup with one of my website , I need to redirect after form submission.

Let me explain and how we can do that?

We have only three options as below in Successful Submit Action

1. Remain at Form - I checked with this , message not displaying , after submission form, same page is there
  2. Redirect URL - I checked this also, no message displaying, after submission form , it redirect to URL.
  3. Display Message - I checked it as well, message displaying, after submission form , it shows only message and keep opening message page with message.

I need one more option , like this Display Message just for 2 second > then Redirect URL(what we set , like home page or other)

Thanks in advance

Kishan Kumawat

I have created a form and integrated it as popup with one of my website , I need to redirect after form submission.

Let me explain and how we can do that?

We have only three options as below in Successful Submit Action

1. Remain at Form - I checked with this , message not displaying , after submission form, same page is there
  2. Redirect URL - I checked this also, no message displaying, after submission form , it redirect to URL.
  3. Display Message - I checked it as well, message displaying, after submission form , it shows only message and keep opening message page with message.

I need one more option , like this Display Message just for 2 second > then Redirect URL(what we set , like home page or other)

Thanks in advance
Kishan Kumawat

I currently cannot be done - only with a workaround (I do this): I create a simple custom page (within my CMS, no Mautic page) with a “thank you” and an automatic redirect.

Please feel free to enter a feature request (I can only +1 that!) on Github: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/

@PeterTL Thanks for reply