Multi channel marketing: Add direct mail (print) to drip

Hi All -

More and more the trend is to multi-channel marketing: email, SMS, Push, In-App etc but this includes good old fashioned direct mail…sending a printed postcard.

I would like to add print mail to a drip campaign. For example, if the contact’s address is present, send a postcard every 30 days.

A lot of the direct mail houses offer a simple POST based API to accomplish this. However, does anybody have any recommendations of how to set this up in Mautic? Or does anyone know of a prebuilt plugin to accomplish this?

Thanks for any pointers or ideas

Chris

Hi All -

More and more the trend is to multi-channel marketing: email, SMS, Push, In-App etc but this includes good old fashioned direct mail…sending a printed postcard.

I would like to add print mail to a drip campaign. For example, if the contact’s address is present, send a postcard every 30 days.

A lot of the direct mail houses offer a simple POST based API to accomplish this. However, does anybody have any recommendations of how to set this up in Mautic? Or does anyone know of a prebuilt plugin to accomplish this?

Thanks for any pointers or ideas
Chris

Zapier’s pretty good at connecting services that don’t already have a pre-built integration, so I’d try Mautic’s Zapier integration to connect Mautic and a service like Lob.