Name in anonymous lead

Hello again,

I have a test environment and I see that the anonymous contacts, on the “name” it just says “anonymous”, while in another more broad test environment on the “name” it writes down the IP.

Can somebody tell me why of such difference?

Thanks again!

So in one of my environments for some reason, ip are added to the lead. And in the other one, maybe because I am using a local virtual box, not a single ip is added to the lead.

This is the code from Lead entity, in leadbundle that show what is going to display.

public function getPrimaryIdentifier ($lastFirst = false) { if ($name = $this->getName($lastFirst)) { return $name; } elseif (!empty($this->fields['core']['company']['value'])) { return $this->fields['core']['company']['value']; } elseif (!empty($this->fields['core']['email']['value'])) { return $this->fields['core']['email']['value']; } elseif (count($ips = $this->getIpAddresses())) { return $ips->first()->getIpAddress(); } elseif ($socialIdentity = $this->getFirstSocialIdentity()) { return $socialIdentity; } else { return 'mautic.lead.lead.anonymous'; } }

Now I would like in which cases ip’s are not added to the Lead. Can somebody answer that?

Hello again,

I have a test environment and I see that the anonymous contacts, on the “name” it just says “anonymous”, while in another more broad test environment on the “name” it writes down the IP.

Can somebody tell me why of such difference?
Thanks again!