Ninja Forms

Hi,

Did you get the mautic to work with ninja forms?

How did you do it?

Cheers,

Hi,

Did you get the mautic to work with ninja forms?

How did you do it?

Cheers,

The only working method is with Zapier actually…

Hi, this is possible by using the wordpress plugin “WP Mautic Form Integrator”
Just make sure that CORS is not restricted in Configuration section

I checked WP Mautic Form Integrator but the plugin is obsolete and abandoned unfortunately.
The problem is that with every method actually is not possible to track the user cookie. So you will not see any previous user history (web pages visited)

However I had a chat with Zapier support about cookies and they told me:

"Based on the fields that I see available for the Mautic integration, it doesn’t look like that is possible, unfortunately.

I don’t think we would be able to access that data from Ninja Forms either way. Typically, when platforms do this sort of tracking, they’re not using the IP address, but a specific cookie ID that’s placed on the users browser. I’m not currently aware of any way to grab that sort of information through Ninja Forms.

This may be something you want to reach out to Maustic to clarify how their tracking works, and what you need to looks for. Then get with the Ninja Forms team to see if they’re capable of grabbing it and passing it through with the form submission. If they say it’s possible, we can create a feature request on our side with that information to have it added to their integration.

Please let me know if you have any questions!"

Maybe is something that Mautic could address directly with Zapier to allow us make a better integration