No web tracking with 2nd device

Hi,

Assume a person is visiting our website on his desktop and fills in a popup (focus item). This person will be created in Mautic as a Contact, added to a Welcome Campaign and will receive an email with a discount code. Now this person is travelling and checking his email on his iPhone.

The new incentive email comes in, he clicks on the discount code and our website is displayed in the mobile browser.

When I implement this scenario I see that the Mautic sets the email status to “Read” but does not track any website activity. When I return to the desktop browser, new website activity will be added to his profile.

Does Mautic support this case in which 1 person is visiting our website from 2 devices?

Hi,

Assume a person is visiting our website on his desktop and fills in a popup (focus item). This person will be created in Mautic as a Contact, added to a Welcome Campaign and will receive an email with a discount code. Now this person is travelling and checking his email on his iPhone.
The new incentive email comes in, he clicks on the discount code and our website is displayed in the mobile browser.

When I implement this scenario I see that the Mautic sets the email status to “Read” but does not track any website activity. When I return to the desktop browser, new website activity will be added to his profile.

Does Mautic support this case in which 1 person is visiting our website from 2 devices?