Page hit data not being populated from query

Your software
My Mautic version is:
My PHP version is:
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is:
Page hits are being recorded in the database, but the field data from the query is not being parsed out into the individual database fields.
These errors are showing in the log:
No errors in the log

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
This may be an issue with the hosting stack/configuration, as I don’t appear to have this problem locally. (Cloudflare >

Example DB record with obfuscated data:

id: 71503
page_id: NULL
redirect_id: NULL
email_id: NULL
lead_id: NULL
ip_id: 15988
device_id: 14967
date_hit: 2020-11-09 15:39:04
date_left: NULL
country: NULL
region: NULL
city: NULL
isp: NULL
organization: NULL
code: 200
referer: NULL
url: NULL
url_title: NULL
user_agent: NULL
remote_host: NULL
page_language: NULL
browser_languages: a:0:{}
tracking_id: 0c0tkvatebrje0z7gy1cuv3
source: NULL
source_id: NULL
query: a:10:{s:10:"page_title";s:45:"HTML PAGE TITLE";s:13:"page_language";s:5:"en-US";s:13:"page_referrer";s:24:"";s:8:"page_url";s:57:"";s:7:"counter";s:1:"0";s:15:"timezone_offset";s:3:"360";s:10:"resolution";s:8:"1366x768";s:8:"platform";s:7:"Windows";s:12:"do_not_track";s:5:"false";s:16:"mautic_device_id";s:23:"0c0tkvatebrje0z7gy1cuv3";}

Looks like this was being caused by the RabbitMQ queues not getting processed. When I disabled the settings for RabbitMQ in local.php, I get the correct values populating.

That however leads me to the fact that RabbitMQ is not configurable in 3.1 through the UI and I’m getting a missing dependency when running the queue processor

There are current github issues for these, so I’ll mark this solved.

You have requested a non-existent service "old_sound_rabbit_mq.mautic_producer"

and Missing menu: