Page hits not tracking after form submission

The problem I’m having is that when a user submits a form, a new contact is created but the page hits are not tracking against the record.

Instead the page hits continue to track against the anonymous contact created for the user before the form was submitted.

For example, a user will visit the site for the first time and be assigned an id of 31864 - I can see all page hits etc for this record. If they complete a form, a new record with id 31865 is created and I can see the form tracking against it.

The problem is, any new page hits track against 31864 not 31865…

Does anybody have any ideas?

The problem I’m having is that when a user submits a form, a new contact is created but the page hits are not tracking against the record.

Instead the page hits continue to track against the anonymous contact created for the user before the form was submitted.

For example, a user will visit the site for the first time and be assigned an id of 31864 - I can see all page hits etc for this record. If they complete a form, a new record with id 31865 is created and I can see the form tracking against it.

The problem is, any new page hits track against 31864 not 31865…

Does anybody have any ideas?

Ignore this - the form was in kiosk mode…