Page hits shown multiple times in contact history

One of the great features of Mautic is that you can follow the path that a visitor went through on your website. The only problem which I have with my site www.allianceexperts.com is that each page hit is displayed three or four times in the history, all hits with the same timestamp and details, except for the ‘Time on page’, which always starts with 1 or 2 seconds, then for the second hit ‘Unknown’ and for the third or fourth hit a longer time, like 30 seconds or a few minutes.

Am I doing something wrong? I have a Wordpress site and use the Mautic plugin, and have the following script in my footer:

One of the great features of Mautic is that you can follow the path that a visitor went through on your website. The only problem which I have with my site www.allianceexperts.com is that each page hit is displayed three or four times in the history, all hits with the same timestamp and details, except for the ‘Time on page’, which always starts with 1 or 2 seconds, then for the second hit ‘Unknown’ and for the third or fourth hit a longer time, like 30 seconds or a few minutes.

Am I doing something wrong? I have a Wordpress site and use the Mautic plugin, and have the following script in my footer: