PDO extension not working for Mautic

I have mautic 2.2 up and running and it was working fine. Suddenly I got this error message when attempting to log in:

Fatal error: Class ‘PDO’ not found in /home/MYDOMAIN/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php on line 172

Searching around for this error, Mautic suggested installing the PDO PHP extension, but it already was:

php -i | grep -i pdo

PDO

PDO support => enabled

PDO drivers => sqlite, mysql

I ran the Easy Apache script to disable it and re-enable it, but that didn’t restore the site’s functionality.

Any ideas?

I have mautic 2.2 up and running and it was working fine. Suddenly I got this error message when attempting to log in:

Fatal error: Class ‘PDO’ not found in /home/MYDOMAIN/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php on line 172

Searching around for this error, Mautic suggested installing the PDO PHP extension, but it already was:

php -i | grep -i pdo

PDO

PDO support => enabled

PDO drivers => sqlite, mysql

I ran the Easy Apache script to disable it and re-enable it, but that didn’t restore the site’s functionality.

Any ideas?

If your CLI is running a different version of PHP (most common cause of this type of issue) than what you see on phpinfo(), make sure both versions have the extension installed.

Thanks swip.

It turns out that the issue was configuration related. Earlier in the day we’d had Liquid Web support change the date / time of an unrelated website. The technician used a deprecated technique to achieve that change and it affected websites outside of the container in question - that was apparently what caused Mautic to fail. As soon as we addressed it the site went back up again. Odd.

Hi All,
I am getting this exact error:

/home/MYDOMAIN/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php on line 172

I have rebuilt Apache even though I believe all mods where installed, Im stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

ok so I found my solution, its an obvious one once you read but I thought I would post it to help anyone else that may have the issue. Make sure that you include:

extension = pdo.so
extension = pdo_sqlite.so
extension = pdo_mysql.so

in you php.ini file

@Tony Gavin resolved ?