PHP Error : include(/config/paths.php)

Your software
My Mautic version is: 5
My PHP version is:8.1
My Database type and version is: 10

Your problem

These errors are showing in the log:
PHP Warning: include(/config/paths.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aut/public_html/mautic/vendor/mautic/core-lib/bundles/CoreBundle/Loader/ParameterLoader.php on line 104
PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/config/paths.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/php’) in /home/aut/public_html/mautic/vendor/mautic/core-lib/bundles/CoreBundle/Loader/ParameterLoader.php on line 104

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I don’t have idea about this problem and the file is not exist in the config directory

Other info , I was run this command and I have this problem :
root@mxtbc:~# /usr/bin/php -q /home/aut/public_html/mautic/bin/console mautic:marketplace:install cronfig/mautic-cronfig
Installing cronfig/mautic-cronfig, this might take a while…

Error while installing this plugin.
Check the logs for more details or run again with the -vvv parameter.

The Log:
[2024-04-22T14:54:59.772186+00:00] mautic.WARNING: Command mautic:marketplace:install exited with status code 255 {“hostname”:“XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”,“pid”:2236236}

Well, unless you run your web server as root, this is a totally expected behavior.

Don’t use root for anything (I don’t see a single reason why one would ever use root to manage a PHP app).

You’re getting stopped by your server from doing things that you shouldn’t.

Your first thing to do would be to restore proper file permissions and ownership.

Get rid of anything that root can be doing for the web app (running Mautic crons on your root crontab? get rid of that asap).

Make sure to have all the files required for the app (you may get those files from a full build archive on Github)

Once done, flush your cache by deleting the [WEBAPP ROOT]/var/cache/ content.

You should then have a working install.