Pixel downloading - how to manage people who opened emails without downloading tracking pixel

Hi Guys, with the campaigns, the are only being marked as opened once the pixel has been downloaded. This is especially true for B2B using Outlook as Outlook does not automatically download emails. In theory, I could be sending the same email to the same people who are registered as “not having opened the email” even though they may have opened it and just not downloaded the pixel. What are the best practice techniques for overcoming this? Do other software have a means of overcoming this? I would appreciate your thoughts and feedback on this.

Thanks.

Hi Guys, with the campaigns, the are only being marked as opened once the pixel has been downloaded. This is especially true for B2B using Outlook as Outlook does not automatically download emails. In theory, I could be sending the same email to the same people who are registered as “not having opened the email” even though they may have opened it and just not downloaded the pixel. What are the best practice techniques for overcoming this? Do other software have a means of overcoming this? I would appreciate your thoughts and feedback on this.

Thanks.