Placeholder for email slots in builder

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding placeholders for email slots in the builder: the placeholder value for email slots is always ‘mautic.page.builder.addcontent’ whereas landing pages support custom contents. Is there any reason for that or is it the case that the feature has not been developed yet? If the latter, would it be a welcomed addition?

Kind regards,

Linh

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding placeholders for email slots in the builder: the placeholder value for email slots is always ‘mautic.page.builder.addcontent’ whereas landing pages support custom contents. Is there any reason for that or is it the case that the feature has not been developed yet? If the latter, would it be a welcomed addition?

Kind regards,

Linh

Update - I’ve just coded the above and seems to work - it now allows you to define placeholder for emails so that you are able to give specific guides of your choice rather than just the default generic placeholder. I am willing to commit this to the community if more people find it helpful? That is if I manage to navigate all the git branches that is…

Linh

I submitted a PR for Page Builder placeholder: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/1096

If you could inspire by the Page Builder and update the Email Builder that way, it’d be really great.