PLEASE! FIX Mautic!

Guys, I have to agree as well. Let’s be concrete - this bug (https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/2501) was reported 9 months ago, when the Mautic version was 2.1.1. It’s a bug in basic functionality in Mautic - send selected e-mail to single contact. Current version of Mautic is 2.8.2 and nobody took care about it from Mautic team.

Finally, I had to solve it on my own, which I did at work as we use Mautic for commercial use. It took me 2 days to go through as I do not know Symfony and Mautic and its logic at all. But not all issues are “that simple” to solve - they require deeper understanding of what is going on there. So simply I can not “just fix it and make a pull request” as it would take me many days and my employer could not allow this. I can not make it in my free time as well because I want to be with my family more than with Mautic.

So sorry guys, but once you’ve started this project, you are responsible for keeping it working, not others. And I have to agree that during the one year we use Mautic, we had problems with bugs all the time and each version we tried we had to patch somehow (badly and uncommitably, because we do not understand Symfony and Mautic architecture so well).

But I don’t wanna only criticize. I’m glad for Mautic and it helps us a lot. We use dynamiccontent, we use API, we use custom fields and it’s great.
All I’m trying to say is, that you should more take care about stability as above mentioned Wordpress does. Then we would not be afraid before every campaign trigger that something will mess up.

Thank you for your work and wish you strength to go on.