Please help with scenario

Hello,

I have application where people will get points every time they help someone. When point is earned I want to email the user who earned the point that he got new points.

So here what I am thinking to do: Create custom form with email, point earned. But I am not sure how to reference that new field inside of email template, should I create custom field for it, or mautic can directly use that form data.

I was exploring documentation but can not find any reference how how to do stuff dynamically base on user input.

Regards,

Aleksandr

Hello,

I have application where people will get points every time they help someone. When point is earned I want to email the user who earned the point that he got new points.

So here what I am thinking to do: Create custom form with email, point earned. But I am not sure how to reference that new field inside of email template, should I create custom field for it, or mautic can directly use that form data.

I was exploring documentation but can not find any reference how how to do stuff dynamically base on user input.

Regards,
Aleksandr