Mautic Community Forums

Points for clicking a link in an email

We are trying to build a set of rules for assigning points to certain actions. One of these rules should assign points to a user that clicks on a link in an email. Unfortunately this is not possible in Mautic at the moment. I can only assign points for opening an email or for visiting a landing page (which could be the target for the link). But as the landing page is a regular page on our website, I cannot assign points for visiting this page because every user, who visits this page (i.e. through the regular navigation on the website), would get these points. But I want to limit it to users who visit the page through the email. Is there any workaround for this?

We are trying to build a set of rules for assigning points to certain actions. One of these rules should assign points to a user that clicks on a link in an email. Unfortunately this is not possible in Mautic at the moment. I can only assign points for opening an email or for visiting a landing page (which could be the target for the link). But as the landing page is a regular page on our website, I cannot assign points for visiting this page because every user, who visits this page (i.e. through the regular navigation on the website), would get these points. But I want to limit it to users who visit the page through the email. Is there any workaround for this?

Make hear your voice here: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/3056