How can I see who has clicked on an email

I sent out an email to a list with c. 3600 people in it. I can see that (so far) 25 people have clicked on one of the links in the email. I had assumed that I could look at the lead list and it would show me who had clicked but it doesn’t seem to.

How can I see which leads clicked on the link?

I sent out an email to a list with c. 3600 people in it. I can see that (so far) 25 people have clicked on one of the links in the email. I had assumed that I could look at the lead list and it would show me who had clicked but it doesn’t seem to.

How can I see which leads clicked on the link?

I found a half way that probably can help you.
I can only see who has opened an email but is better than nothing:
I have created some “Point Action” that add one point to each user that open an email.
Go to POINTS / MANAGE ACTIONS and create a new acttion seecting option OPEN AN EMAIL from the “WHEN A LEAD…” drop down combo.
Thats will add a point to the user that open an email.
Then you can list it at REPORTS /LEADS AND POINTS
Hope that it help you in some way.
Regards
SMITIONE

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion and steps. I have have set that up.

However, I am a bit surprised that clicking on a link isn’t also an option but maybe I need to be this differently and send people to a landing page or upload an asset. Guess this is all part of the learning process!

Thanks

Yeah, me too.
i think that we can suggest that.
You can ask for this to be included at https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues
Post some request and let me know what you posted so i can post a similar one.
Most posted issues are been considered.

I’m also struggling with this.

I sent a new Mass Send email on monday and the email Click Track tab shows 28 unique clicks.

I have set up an Action that adds 5 points to a lead when they visit the landing page for the email but the number of leads that registered a 5 point increment after the mailing is only 21.

This is further confused in this case by the landing page not being specific to this one email.

It feels as if you should be able to click the number of unique clicks link and see those leads. If this is not possible then an Email Action:Clicked a link would give a way to record the click against the lead.

Is nothing like this possible or have I missed something?

The email click monitoring is quite new in Mautic. The data are being recorder, but as you’ve noticed the actions which could be used based on this data are not implemented yet. Any help with that is very appreciated.

Ho can i help with that?
I can code what ever you need.
Just let me know where and what do you need and i do it for you.
Best regards
Smitione

1 Like

Is there any way to see if a contact, when they opened the email, clicked on a link or on another of the two, for example, that I have put in the email?

You can either look into the contact itself and search / filter the event history.
Or if you want to check for a link in an email, you can also go into email details:

Click the number with the blue background in “unique clicks” and you will get a filtered contact list.